« Home | Progress on the Fence » | Story and Style » | Analyze This: "Getting Ready" on Myscene » | Animation Critique Prowlies by the River » 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 

It's 7:52 in the morning and Im still awake

I have watched many animations in the last 2 months since I last wrote in here. But ive just pulled 5 all nighters in a row and I dont give a dang about any of this right now. So Pattie, this again falls to the bottom of the barrel. On the bright side I did get the Storyboard and my Exam finished tonight, so thats something I've got going for me. I don't expect to sleep much for the next two weeks, and will probably end up with some form of dimentia by the end of all this, resulting in the need for trauma treatment. Things do not look good right now

In other news I watched some fun animations. I dont remember what they were right now, my brain hurts too much. I think one was "One Ring to Rule Them All 3" and the other... something to do with the entire plot of "back to the future" being condensed into a single flash animation under 5 megabytes. I thought it was done very effectively for the space he had to work with, incorporating just the basic message of so many different scenes into a single animation.

anyways, gotta pass out now... I'll blog tonight, this is just too thinking intensive for my brain right now.

About me

  • I'm Ryjak
  • From Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • I am a web and graphic designer with four years of classroom and four years of practical experience, using this blog as a platform for my artistic endeavors. I hope this blog gives you some little insight into the workings of my creative processes. I currently am working as a Web Designer for Sunrise Marketing in Hartford Connecticut, where I have been for over a year and a half now.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates