« Home | Homepage » | Open Close » | Brown HTML » | I've broken another one » | Interactive Narratives, Take 2 » | Flash Tutorial For Your 301 Class » | Ack LAST MINUTE! » | This WebSite is.... » | Perspective » | Welcome Back to Mrs Hastings Class » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

What was the assignment?

I have no idea what the assignment was, so I'll just write something inane here.

I have written out my idea map in a standard outline style. Now I just need to convert it into an idea map format. I'll go do that now. BBS

About me

  • I'm Ryjak
  • From Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • I am a web and graphic designer with four years of classroom and four years of practical experience, using this blog as a platform for my artistic endeavors. I hope this blog gives you some little insight into the workings of my creative processes. I currently am working as a Web Designer for Sunrise Marketing in Hartford Connecticut, where I have been for over a year and a half now.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates