« Home | Plantage » | Salad Fingers 5: Picnic » | It's 7:52 in the morning and Im still awake » | Progress on the Fence » | Story and Style » | Analyze This: "Getting Ready" on Myscene » | Animation Critique Prowlies by the River » 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

I couldn't believe that this was this authors first crack at flash, so I tried to see if I could distinguish all the different techniques he used making it. One of the first scenes two movie objects, one on top of the other with a little opacity to give the effect of a boy floating to the bottom of the ocean. Most of the spectacular animation was done with shape tweening in movie objects, and some scant frame by frame animations. Sparkles on water were created with liberal use of looping of some small trinagles. sparkles trace up and down his keyblade in a small rotating/ fading group of stars, copied over and over again, until the next scene. A series of purple lines gives the illusion of fast movement in another scene, and then some wonderful frame by frame animation, with a perspective change. It ends with a fade out from the original animated image.

About me

  • I'm Ryjak
  • From Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • I am a web and graphic designer with four years of classroom and four years of practical experience, using this blog as a platform for my artistic endeavors. I hope this blog gives you some little insight into the workings of my creative processes. I currently am working as a Web Designer for Sunrise Marketing in Hartford Connecticut, where I have been for over a year and a half now.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates