« Home | United Technologies » | staying up late » | Comedy » | Dr. Shroud: Mask » | Tribute to Kingdom Hearts » | Plantage » | Salad Fingers 5: Picnic » | It's 7:52 in the morning and Im still awake » | Progress on the Fence » | Story and Style » 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 

LAST ONE!

I was surfing on the Quiet Earth Design site when I came across Come Touch The Spirit, was a Video I think I might be able to recreate someday. Lots of fades, video footage with variable opacity, and text moving around in intricate paterns which were obvioously some kind of text effect. The Commercial is for Crystal Cruises, that is selling cruises to South America and the caribbean. There were fades and squiggly lines racing across the screen, sliding to the next clip or just there to grab your attention. One of the more interesting transitions I think was one where a glass window seems to break, and hundreds of triangles made of the last scene are falling down all around the new scene. There were some fading still images as well, placed there to get a more humanistic element into the frame, showing what great memories you and your children might have. I didn't like this one too much, and I give it only 3 out of 5 splats for being recreatable.

About me

  • I'm Ryjak
  • From Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • I am a web and graphic designer with four years of classroom and four years of practical experience, using this blog as a platform for my artistic endeavors. I hope this blog gives you some little insight into the workings of my creative processes. I currently am working as a Web Designer for Sunrise Marketing in Hartford Connecticut, where I have been for over a year and a half now.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates