« Home | Trollback and Discovery Times » | LAST ONE! » | United Technologies » | staying up late » | Comedy » | Dr. Shroud: Mask » | Tribute to Kingdom Hearts » | Plantage » | Salad Fingers 5: Picnic » | It's 7:52 in the morning and Im still awake » 

Monday, December 27, 2004 

Keep on blogging

I bet you thought I would never post in this again after that mass of posts I did in the final hours before class in early december. Well Mrs. Hastings and the rest of you out there, James is back. Ive got some news to report too now.
First. Advise your students NOT TO CHANGE THE CLOCK when using after effects on their computer. It tripped a safety system that canceled the free trial period, and now I cant update my commercial anymore! And worst of all, I've found those skills to be more in demand than ever! Just look at this article about my good friend Kevin Miner, of Mitchell College fame (my old college) http://www.nbc30.com/politics/4015221/detail.html He would like for me to make a commercial for his political campaign to air on Television! Sure its Pro Bono work, but it'll look killer in a resume! If only I could reinstall the software or somthing... Anyways, I've been busy toying around with this new computer, and I was just about to install my new see through vertical scanner I got for Xmas. Whoa, it even comes with a negatives scanner... I'll have to take out the old photos... anyways, watching new japanese animation I recently acquired. And speaking of Japan, I'm headed there in a week and 2 days to stay for about 2 weeks (12 days actually, 11 if you dont count the airport time). I have no idea what I am going to be doing there however, so I need to talk to my friend about that... hmmm its now 4:00 am the next morning... no wonder I never got any of these done... took me almost 8 hours to complete this single one... well I guess I better get to sleep so I can be up by noon. G'night y'all.

About me

  • I'm Ryjak
  • From Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • I am a web and graphic designer with four years of classroom and four years of practical experience, using this blog as a platform for my artistic endeavors. I hope this blog gives you some little insight into the workings of my creative processes. I currently am working as a Web Designer for Sunrise Marketing in Hartford Connecticut, where I have been for over a year and a half now.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates