« Home | Week 11 - "What's your angle on it?" » | Week 10 - "Captain's Log Supplimental" » | Week 9 - "Money Money Money" » | Week 8 - "Binary Storytime" or "Jack's Shameless P... » | Week 7 - “Imagine your blog as a white ball of hea... » | The Movies! » | What was the assignment? » | Homepage » | Open Close » | Brown HTML » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Not really, but here's my final site
click here

About me

  • I'm Ryjak
  • From Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • I am a web and graphic designer with four years of classroom and four years of practical experience, using this blog as a platform for my artistic endeavors. I hope this blog gives you some little insight into the workings of my creative processes. I currently am working as a Web Designer for Sunrise Marketing in Hartford Connecticut, where I have been for over a year and a half now.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates